Atonist Holy Days
A BRIEF SUMMARY
1) New Years Eve (Civil): December 31st midnight.
2) African Holocaust Month.
3) Friendship Day: Atonist Valentine’s Day, 14th February.
4) Atonist Passover: 22nd March – 28th March.
5) Atonist Lord’s Supper: Atonist Good Friday, which is the first Thursday after the Atonist Passover.
6) Au-Stiyr: Qubtic Resurrection Day, which is the first Sunday after the Atonist Lord’s Supper.
7) New Resurrection Day: Day of thanksgiving for being alive during this time of the Revival of Atonism - Easter.
8) Ya Wum Ba Ka-Fa-Re: Atonist Days of Atonement in the month of May.
9) High Holy Day of Atonement: Takes place on
10) Ra-Shun-Sana: Congregational supplications which stress cleansing of the soul are recited during the summer solstice. This takes place on the 21st June.
11) Marcus Garvey Day: Taking place on the 17th August, we celebrate the life and legacy of one of our great saints.
12) Prophets and Angels Day: Taking place on the 31st October it explores the African origins of Halloween.
13) Qubic Saints Day: 1st November
14) Feast of Gratitude: This event takes place on the fourth Thursday, during the month of November.
15) Kha-Nu-Ka: The feast of Sacred Mental-Lights, that takes place on the 21st December during the
16) Ka-Rastmass: The mass featuring the head spirit, also known as Children’s day. Taking place on the